Note: The device style and features may differ from those documented in this User Guide.
Important Safety Precautions
Home Screen Function Menu
Barnes & Noble
ES File Explorer
Wi-Fi Network Setup
Connect to Computer
Frequently Asked Questions
8” Tablet eReader
The utmost in media tablet value and performance, with advanced features, powered by AndroidTM, and responsive interactivity.
• Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
• Shop, purchase and download media from Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
• Read digital eBooks anytime and anywhere.
• Quickly and easily download AndroidTM applications.
• Connect to Bluetooth devices for audio output, sharing files and navigating the device screens.
• Connect accessories and peripherals (i.e. Keyboards, Mouse)
• Use the built-in cameras for video conferencing, taking pictures, and recording videos.
• View photo slideshows.
• Browse the web.
• Send/receive email.
• Play videos and audio files. Listen through the built-in speakers, headphones (not included) or Bluetooth device (not included).
• Play videos on your TV via HDMI connection.
• Play games.
• And much more!
FUN. EASY. EXPANDABLE.
Your Pandigital SuperNova Tablet eReader is a step up in multimedia devices.
• 8” Pandigital SuperNova Tablet eReader
• AC Adapter
• USB Cable
• Quick Start Guide
• User Guide (preloaded in device)
Cover for your Pandigital SuperNova
Designed exclusively for the Pandigital SuperNova, protect your device with this stylish easy to use case featuring an open-face four corner locking design. Keep your device safe and secure while having full access to the touch screen, connectors and buttons.
(COV80B400) Sold separately where Pandigital products are sold, or on our website: www.pandigital.net.
The screen layout shown here is for example only and may differ from your device.
Register your product
To register your product or view the product warranty, please visit us at www.pandigital.net.
Share "Pandigital SuperNova USER GUIDE":
Download for all devices (1.38 MB)